Please continue taking your medications as prescribed, and ask your doctor if you need to make any adjustments. For those of you taking statins to lower cholesterol, please avoid grapefruit. For those taking medication for thyroid conditions, please avoid juicing and eating raw cruciferous vegetables, such as broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, kale and radish, as some of their phytonutrients can interfere with the medication. (It’s fine to eat these items cooked.) Check out the Substitution Guide for recommendations. Also, please check with your pharmacist or doctor about any drug/food interactions you need to be aware of.
Articles in this section
- Who can do a Reboot?
- Who should not participate in a Reboot?
- What are the age requirements for a Reboot?
- I have a health condition. Will a Reboot help me?
- I follow a vegan/vegetarian/paleo diet. Can I still Reboot?
- What if I have food allergies?
- Can I Reboot while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- What if I take prescription medications?