Are you traveling by car? Make juices ahead of time, freeze them, and take them along in a cooler. Read more about how to prepare and store your juice. Scout out juice bars in the places you’ll be staying (see our juice bar locator). Buy HPP bottled juices or order juices to be shipped to your destination (search for “juice cleanse” on the web, and you’ll find plenty of options). In a pinch, eat a salad, snack on carrots and celery, or eat an apple or a banana. Learn more ways on how you can keep Rebooting whilst traveling for business.
Articles in this section
- Can I use my blender and still get the same results as juicing?
- I can’t find some of the juicing ingredients in the recipes. Are there substitutions?
- How much money should I budget for juicing ingredients?
- Can I Reboot on a budget?
- I need to travel/I work night shifts. How can I keep Rebooting?
- How often can I Reboot?
- Where can I find support during my Reboot?
- How long should I Reboot?