Weight loss from doing a Reboot comes from ingesting fewer calories with higher nutrients than usual, but depending on the length of your Reboot, you might also be using your stores of protein and fats to keep your brain and normal bodily functions working.
Articles in this section
- I’m not losing any weight. What am I doing wrong?
- I’ve stopped losing weight! What does this mean?
- If I lose a lot of weight during and after my Reboot, will I be left with excess skin?
- Am I just losing water weight during the Reboot?
- I don’t need to lose weight. Can I still do a Reboot?
- Why do people experience weight loss?
- How much weight will I lose during a Reboot?