People who are undertaking a Reboot for health reasons other than excess weight often worry about losing too much. It is our experience that Rebooters who are slim to begin with need to be mindful of consuming enough juice and nutrients to keep their body healthy and their weight as close to stable as possible. If you are losing too much weight, switch to including juice as part of a healthy plant-based diet, rather than following a juice-only Reboot.
Articles in this section
- I’m not losing any weight. What am I doing wrong?
- I’ve stopped losing weight! What does this mean?
- If I lose a lot of weight during and after my Reboot, will I be left with excess skin?
- Am I just losing water weight during the Reboot?
- I don’t need to lose weight. Can I still do a Reboot?
- Why do people experience weight loss?
- How much weight will I lose during a Reboot?