It may be that you’re not consuming enough calories or nutrients. Sometimes those on a Reboot are tempted to drink water instead of juice, imagining that it will help them lose weight faster. It doesn’t work that way. Remember to drink all of the recommended juices during the day and ensure you are getting enough vegetables in your juices by following the 80% vegetable/20% fruit guideline.
Articles in this section
- I’m not losing any weight. What am I doing wrong?
- I’ve stopped losing weight! What does this mean?
- If I lose a lot of weight during and after my Reboot, will I be left with excess skin?
- Am I just losing water weight during the Reboot?
- I don’t need to lose weight. Can I still do a Reboot?
- Why do people experience weight loss?
- How much weight will I lose during a Reboot?