Boredom can certainly happen during a Reboot. If you find yourself feeling humdrum about your juice recipes, it might be time to mix it up and get creative. If you miss spicy foods, turn up the heat by adding cayenne pepper or chili powder to your juices. Remember to stick to the Golden Reboot Rule, which is 80% veggies and 20% fruit for your juice to be Reboot-friendly, and enjoy our wide variety of juice recipes.
Articles in this section
- Are soy milk, rice milk and almond milk okay to use in my juice?
- What if I don’t like coconut water? Can I use a substitute?
- You recommend coconut water. Why?
- Is it possible to drink too much juice or eat too many fruits and vegetables?
- Can I use frozen fruits and vegetables?
- What should I do if the food on the eating phases of the meal plans is too much/too little for me?
- I’m getting bored with juicing. Can I change the recipes that are in the plans?
- I’m drinking all the juices, but I’m still hungry.
- Why can’t I smoke while on a Reboot?
- Can I drink alcohol on a Reboot?