You have your first glass of beet juice and go to the bathroom, and what comes out the other end is pink or red. This phenomenon has a name – beeturia – and it affects about 10% to 15% of the population. Typically, beeturia is harmless, so keep juicing.
Articles in this section
- I don’t want to lose weight but want to introduce juice into my diet
- I'm really struggling
- How do I keep the weight off after a Reboot?
- What kind of foods do I eat after my Reboot?
- How do I know when it’s time to transition out of my Reboot?
- Why am I bloated and putting on weight?
- I feel weak and have low energy. What should I do?
- Is vomiting normal?
- I have nausea/stomach aches/heartburn. What should I do?
- Every time I start juicing I experience symptoms of the common cold. Why is that?