First and foremost, avoid fast food, packaged foods, meat, dairy and high-fat foods: after enjoying days of fresh fruits, vegetables and juice, your body will not be happy if you jump right back into eating these foods abruptly, and the result will likely be stomach pain, bloating, indigestion, and fatigue. Follow our helpful tips to help you transition and get creative in the kitchen with hundreds of plant-based recipes.
Articles in this section
- I don’t want to lose weight but want to introduce juice into my diet
- I'm really struggling
- How do I keep the weight off after a Reboot?
- What kind of foods do I eat after my Reboot?
- How do I know when it’s time to transition out of my Reboot?
- Why am I bloated and putting on weight?
- I feel weak and have low energy. What should I do?
- Is vomiting normal?
- I have nausea/stomach aches/heartburn. What should I do?
- Every time I start juicing I experience symptoms of the common cold. Why is that?