Our Guided Reboot Programs were created for people who want personal attention and the supervision of a trained Reboot nutritionist rather than doing a Reboot on their own. Our Reboot coaches are professional nutritionists, who lead weekly webinars to help you stay on track, and can address more complex dietary and health concerns and any obstacles you may encounter. They are also personally available to answer any of your questions privately. The fees associated with Guided Reboot Programs are used to compensate your dedicated nutritionist and pay for the software that allows us to provide you with a closed, private online site just for your session.
Articles in this section
- How does a Guided Reboot work?
- Who should not participate in a Guided Reboot?
- Why is there a fee for Guided Reboot Programs?
- I have a hyperthyroid condition. Can I participate in the Guided Reboot for Thyroid?
- I cannot attend a live webinar. Will they be recorded?
- I’m registered for a Guided Reboot but something came up and I can’t participate. What should I do?
- Can I enroll in the Guided Reboot if I’m outside of the USA?
- Do you offer a waiting list for Guided Reboot sessions that are full?
- Is the size of each group limited?
- None of the dates posted work with my schedule. Can I be alerted of future dates?