While we believe everyone, no matter what their age, should maximize their consumption of fruit and vegetables, Reboot diet plans are not intended for individuals under the age of 21. If you are under 21 and think a Reboot, or a modified Reboot, may be right for you, speak to your doctor.
Articles in this section
- Who can do a Reboot?
- Who should not participate in a Reboot?
- What are the age requirements for a Reboot?
- I have a health condition. Will a Reboot help me?
- I follow a vegan/vegetarian/paleo diet. Can I still Reboot?
- What if I have food allergies?
- Can I Reboot while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- What if I take prescription medications?