We have heard from many of our members on a budget that they found cheap juicers at local thrift stores, as well as from online sites such as Craigslist or eBay. Or ask around; chances are, you have a friend that has a juicer sitting in a closet. It is possible to Reboot on a budget! One of our own Rebooters, Chris, found a way to only spend $40 a week. And don’t miss our Mean Green money saving tips.
Articles in this section
- Can I use my blender and still get the same results as juicing?
- I can’t find some of the juicing ingredients in the recipes. Are there substitutions?
- How much money should I budget for juicing ingredients?
- Can I Reboot on a budget?
- I need to travel/I work night shifts. How can I keep Rebooting?
- How often can I Reboot?
- Where can I find support during my Reboot?
- How long should I Reboot?