Participants typically spend about $5 per juice and make between 4 and 6 juices a day. Keep in mind that your cost will vary based on organic vs. non-organic, the efficiency of your juicer, and produce costs in your area. Juice bar juices are $8 to $10 each, on average.
Articles in this section
- Can I use my blender and still get the same results as juicing?
- I can’t find some of the juicing ingredients in the recipes. Are there substitutions?
- How much money should I budget for juicing ingredients?
- Can I Reboot on a budget?
- I need to travel/I work night shifts. How can I keep Rebooting?
- How often can I Reboot?
- Where can I find support during my Reboot?
- How long should I Reboot?