Your weight loss will probably be a combination of fat, muscle, and water, but staying active and drinking enough juice and water will help to preserve muscle mass and promote comparatively more fat loss. After a Reboot, you can minimize regaining weight by following our guidelines for easing into a healthy diet, staying active, and drinking plenty of water. That amount will vary, depending on how much weight you have to lose. Those with a lot can lose much more than the average, while those with little to lose might find they drop less.
Articles in this section
- I’m not losing any weight. What am I doing wrong?
- I’ve stopped losing weight! What does this mean?
- If I lose a lot of weight during and after my Reboot, will I be left with excess skin?
- Am I just losing water weight during the Reboot?
- I don’t need to lose weight. Can I still do a Reboot?
- Why do people experience weight loss?
- How much weight will I lose during a Reboot?