How much juice are you drinking? Remember you should be drinking at least four 16 to 20 oz (500 to 600 ml) juices per day that are predominantly vegetables. Substituting water for juice, or cutting down on the number of juices consumed daily, will not help you lose weight any faster. If you are not losing weight and you have excessive weight to lose, you are probably not consuming enough juice. If you add more juice and still are not losing weight, try doing more movement and exercise. If that doesn’t help, you might want to connect with our community and participate in a Guided Reboot, coached by our nutritionists. If you are not losing weight and have a health condition or take medications, you should speak to your doctor.
Articles in this section
- I’m not losing any weight. What am I doing wrong?
- I’ve stopped losing weight! What does this mean?
- If I lose a lot of weight during and after my Reboot, will I be left with excess skin?
- Am I just losing water weight during the Reboot?
- I don’t need to lose weight. Can I still do a Reboot?
- Why do people experience weight loss?
- How much weight will I lose during a Reboot?