You should drink a variety of juice! We like to say “drink a rainbow every day.” This is to ensure you are getting the optimal amount of nutrients from a variety of different fruits and veggies. Learn more about the nutritional rainbow.
Articles in this section
- Are soy milk, rice milk and almond milk okay to use in my juice?
- What if I don’t like coconut water? Can I use a substitute?
- You recommend coconut water. Why?
- Is it possible to drink too much juice or eat too many fruits and vegetables?
- Can I use frozen fruits and vegetables?
- What should I do if the food on the eating phases of the meal plans is too much/too little for me?
- I’m getting bored with juicing. Can I change the recipes that are in the plans?
- I’m drinking all the juices, but I’m still hungry.
- Why can’t I smoke while on a Reboot?
- Can I drink alcohol on a Reboot?