Caffeine is a substance that is metabolized by our liver. This means that the liver must perform extra work to safely package and remove caffeine’s compounds from our bodies. Ingesting caffeine will therefore give your body additional work to do and could potentially limit the overall effectiveness of the Reboot. Learn more about why coffee is not recommended during a Reboot.
Articles in this section
- Are soy milk, rice milk and almond milk okay to use in my juice?
- What if I don’t like coconut water? Can I use a substitute?
- You recommend coconut water. Why?
- Is it possible to drink too much juice or eat too many fruits and vegetables?
- Can I use frozen fruits and vegetables?
- What should I do if the food on the eating phases of the meal plans is too much/too little for me?
- I’m getting bored with juicing. Can I change the recipes that are in the plans?
- I’m drinking all the juices, but I’m still hungry.
- Why can’t I smoke while on a Reboot?
- Can I drink alcohol on a Reboot?