Smoking introduces toxins into the body, which is contrary to the purpose of juicing. The aim is to boost your intake of phytonutrients from plants and produce and decrease or eliminate the introduction of toxins.
Articles in this section
- Are soy milk, rice milk and almond milk okay to use in my juice?
- What if I don’t like coconut water? Can I use a substitute?
- You recommend coconut water. Why?
- Is it possible to drink too much juice or eat too many fruits and vegetables?
- Can I use frozen fruits and vegetables?
- What should I do if the food on the eating phases of the meal plans is too much/too little for me?
- I’m getting bored with juicing. Can I change the recipes that are in the plans?
- I’m drinking all the juices, but I’m still hungry.
- Why can’t I smoke while on a Reboot?
- Can I drink alcohol on a Reboot?