Drink more juice. It’s fine to add an extra juice to your day if you are hungry. You may also add a simple salad with the same types of ingredients you would include in juice. Additionally, be sure you are drinking enough water. Feelings of hunger might indicate that you are actually thirsty. Aim to consume 48 to 64 oz of plain water per day in addition to juice.
Articles in this section
- Are soy milk, rice milk and almond milk okay to use in my juice?
- What if I don’t like coconut water? Can I use a substitute?
- You recommend coconut water. Why?
- Is it possible to drink too much juice or eat too many fruits and vegetables?
- Can I use frozen fruits and vegetables?
- What should I do if the food on the eating phases of the meal plans is too much/too little for me?
- I’m getting bored with juicing. Can I change the recipes that are in the plans?
- I’m drinking all the juices, but I’m still hungry.
- Why can’t I smoke while on a Reboot?
- Can I drink alcohol on a Reboot?