The headaches that often accompany the first few days of a Reboot can be caused by a number of factors, including caffeine withdrawal. Drinking more fluids can help to remedy, or at least reduce, the severity of this common and normal side effect. Try drinking a glass of water. Still have a headache? Try another juice. Moderate exercise, like walking, can also help, as can getting more sleep.
Articles in this section
- I don’t want to lose weight but want to introduce juice into my diet
- I'm really struggling
- How do I keep the weight off after a Reboot?
- What kind of foods do I eat after my Reboot?
- How do I know when it’s time to transition out of my Reboot?
- Why am I bloated and putting on weight?
- I feel weak and have low energy. What should I do?
- Is vomiting normal?
- I have nausea/stomach aches/heartburn. What should I do?
- Every time I start juicing I experience symptoms of the common cold. Why is that?