If you are hungry, it could be a sign that you are not getting enough nutrients, fluids, or calories. Drink more juice and more water. If you are still hungry after the first few days and are drinking at least six 16 oz (500 ml) servings of juice a day, you might want to try eating some fruits or vegetables. Blending an avocado or banana into your juice, or having a salad once a day, can also help alleviate that hungry feeling.
Articles in this section
- I don’t want to lose weight but want to introduce juice into my diet
- I'm really struggling
- How do I keep the weight off after a Reboot?
- What kind of foods do I eat after my Reboot?
- How do I know when it’s time to transition out of my Reboot?
- Why am I bloated and putting on weight?
- I feel weak and have low energy. What should I do?
- Is vomiting normal?
- I have nausea/stomach aches/heartburn. What should I do?
- Every time I start juicing I experience symptoms of the common cold. Why is that?