It is a common occurrence to feel cold on a Reboot, especially during cold weather. It’s not necessarily a bad thing, as it sometimes has to do with being in a state of caloric restriction, which can decrease your body temperature. The best ‘cure’ is to bundle up, sip hot water with lemon and ginger, make broth from your juice pulp, focus on soups when you’re in the eating phases, and sip herbal tea. Sometimes a drop in temperature has to do with underlying thyroid issues. If you have a health condition or take medication, speak with your doctor.
Articles in this section
- I don’t want to lose weight but want to introduce juice into my diet
- I'm really struggling
- How do I keep the weight off after a Reboot?
- What kind of foods do I eat after my Reboot?
- How do I know when it’s time to transition out of my Reboot?
- Why am I bloated and putting on weight?
- I feel weak and have low energy. What should I do?
- Is vomiting normal?
- I have nausea/stomach aches/heartburn. What should I do?
- Every time I start juicing I experience symptoms of the common cold. Why is that?