If you are feeling light-headed, dizzy or weak, you may not be consuming enough calories or electrolytes. Try drinking coconut water or juice when you get dizzy and sip it regularly throughout the day, along with water. If you have concerns, please speak with your doctor.
Articles in this section
- I don’t want to lose weight but want to introduce juice into my diet
- I'm really struggling
- How do I keep the weight off after a Reboot?
- What kind of foods do I eat after my Reboot?
- How do I know when it’s time to transition out of my Reboot?
- Why am I bloated and putting on weight?
- I feel weak and have low energy. What should I do?
- Is vomiting normal?
- I have nausea/stomach aches/heartburn. What should I do?
- Every time I start juicing I experience symptoms of the common cold. Why is that?