Many chronic health complaints, such as headaches, fatigue, diarrhea, constipation, flatulence, mood swings, aches and pains, sleep disturbances, body odor, oral complaints, flu-like symptoms, skin complaints, reduced immunity, foggy thoughts, asthma, coated tongue, and fluid retention, can be aggravated initially when you start a juice-only Reboot. But with time and a consistent healthy lifestyle, these flare-ups usually subside and are likely to disappear altogether. Drinking plenty of water, getting enough rest, and ideally, transitioning into your Reboot with healthy plant-based eating can minimize these symptoms. Bear in mind that not everyone experiences them. Learn more tips on overcoming some of these side effects.
Articles in this section
- I don’t want to lose weight but want to introduce juice into my diet
- I'm really struggling
- How do I keep the weight off after a Reboot?
- What kind of foods do I eat after my Reboot?
- How do I know when it’s time to transition out of my Reboot?
- Why am I bloated and putting on weight?
- I feel weak and have low energy. What should I do?
- Is vomiting normal?
- I have nausea/stomach aches/heartburn. What should I do?
- Every time I start juicing I experience symptoms of the common cold. Why is that?