Vomiting can either be an extreme side effect of stomach discomfort, or you might have caught a stomach bug or virus. You can help alleviate this by sipping organic vegetable broth (not low-sodium), watering down your juices, and consuming more water and electrolytes (e.g., coconut water) throughout the day. You can also try drinking fresh ginger and lemon with hot water to calm your stomach. If vomiting persists or you are concerned, do consult your doctor.
Articles in this section
- I don’t want to lose weight but want to introduce juice into my diet
- I'm really struggling
- How do I keep the weight off after a Reboot?
- What kind of foods do I eat after my Reboot?
- How do I know when it’s time to transition out of my Reboot?
- Why am I bloated and putting on weight?
- I feel weak and have low energy. What should I do?
- Is vomiting normal?
- I have nausea/stomach aches/heartburn. What should I do?
- Every time I start juicing I experience symptoms of the common cold. Why is that?