Fluid retention can be another common side effect in the early days of a Reboot. To help alleviate this, make sure you are drinking plenty of fluids throughout the day (which means adequate amounts of juice and coconut water for electrolytes and not too much plain water) and try to get plenty of rest. Walking may help as well. If you take medication, speak to your doctor, as it might need adjusting.
Articles in this section
- I don’t want to lose weight but want to introduce juice into my diet
- I'm really struggling
- How do I keep the weight off after a Reboot?
- What kind of foods do I eat after my Reboot?
- How do I know when it’s time to transition out of my Reboot?
- Why am I bloated and putting on weight?
- I feel weak and have low energy. What should I do?
- Is vomiting normal?
- I have nausea/stomach aches/heartburn. What should I do?
- Every time I start juicing I experience symptoms of the common cold. Why is that?