Our webinars are hosted by GoToWebinar. Prior to your first webinar, we will send you an email with instructions on how to get set up. The webinar can be viewed on a PC or Mac computer, smartphone, or tablet. For system requirements, please visit the GoToMeeting website. If your computer or device is not supported, you can also participate via a dial-in phone number that will be provided. If you are unable to participate in any of the scheduled webinars, they will be posted on the group site the next day.
Articles in this section
- How does a Guided Reboot work?
- Who should not participate in a Guided Reboot?
- Why is there a fee for Guided Reboot Programs?
- I have a hyperthyroid condition. Can I participate in the Guided Reboot for Thyroid?
- I cannot attend a live webinar. Will they be recorded?
- I’m registered for a Guided Reboot but something came up and I can’t participate. What should I do?
- Can I enroll in the Guided Reboot if I’m outside of the USA?
- Do you offer a waiting list for Guided Reboot sessions that are full?
- Is the size of each group limited?
- None of the dates posted work with my schedule. Can I be alerted of future dates?